* Come live in affordable Thames – gateway to the Coromandel Peninsula
* 11hr shifts 4 on 4 off
Hello, I live at The Supported Life Style Hauraki Trust and I am looking for a great staff member to work with me.
Here are a few things that I would like you to know about me:
* I love the outdoors, cows and riding horses are important to me.
* At my home I have a shed where I keep my tools, a garden where I grow plants and veggies, I mow my lawns and enjoy doing the weed eating. I also enjoy fishing.
* As a Support Worker you will be able to adjust your approach while supporting me, routine is important which includes gentle encouragement to support my motivation for the day’s activities.
* I use different modes of communication, which include visual cues and some signing. You will need patience as all days are different for me.
* I have important people in my life. My family, mum, dad, and my sister who I phone on a regular basis.
If you think this could be the position for you working 11hr shifts 4 on 4 off, send in your application and I will look forward to meeting you at the interview.
Must be eligible to work in New Zealand with no restrictions.
What we offer:
Employees of the Trust enjoy a free meal every day, discounts at local stores, free entry at the local gym between 10am-6pm and the local swimming pool. Great schools, small welcoming community, beaches, fishing and hiking all at your doorstep.
For more information, contact [email protected]